NOTES ABOUT NOS RAZORS:
• On some of these old Progress razors the aging of the celluloid scales had created some cracks so we have removed them and replaced with modern Solingen red transparent scales, therefore you will notice an option for "Opened Cleaned & Honed - Red Scales" at checkout
• We are offering the option to purchase them sealed and never opened, OR opened by us, cleaned of oil, dirt and any corrosion, pivot pins tightened, and the edge honed to our strict standards, ready for shaving.
• While we may show several examples in the listing to show the typical product condition, this listing is to purchase only ONE razor at a time.
• While technically new, these razors have been in storage for decades so will sometimes show: dried up spots of protective oil, small spots of corrosion, or slight aging of the celluloid scales. If you'd like to avoid any of these possibilities we highly suggest choosing the OPENED, CLEANED & HONED option so we can take care of any issues before shipping.
• Corrosion prevention paper included in some sealed razors has disintegrated over time, but this causes no issues with the razor.
Buy one or several, you will not often find an opportunity like this.
Age Range: Circa 1950s-70s
Manufacturer: Unknown, Solingen Germany
Material: Carbon Steel
Width: 7/8-15/16” wide from edge to top of spine
Grind: Very fine Full Hollow
Finishes: Crocus (mirror) finish on spine and tang, glazed (satin) finish on blade, gorgeous etch
Material: White resin or transparent red plastic