With a masculine floral scent based on the Jockey Club men's fragrance introduced in 1840, the triple-milled Jockey Club Soap features a plant-based glycerin formula to thoroughly cleanse the skin of all types without over-drying. A unique blend of bergamot, spiced rose, orris, and rich botanicals produce the classic sporty—think of the bouquets given to victorious thoroughbreds—aroma. This rousing masculine fragrance even became a staple of John F. Kennedy's grooming arsenal, cementing its place as a staple of ivy style.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA