This plant-based, triple-milled soap takes its fragrance from Caswell Massey's archival recipe for Number Six, the very first fragrance made in America in 1772. Notably a favorite of George Washington, this contemporary citrus woody fragrance contains refreshing notes of citrus, rosemary, and bergamot that find sophistication in the dry-down notes of rich amber and white musk. With skin-nourishing glycerin, this richly lathering soap reminds you that you're worth the presidential treatment with each use.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA